Fill this in with stuff about you
- Where I’m from: born in texas, but I’ve moved around a lot… illinois, new york, florida and apparently somewhere new in 2015
- Where I would like to live: los angeles! I visited california and I’m pretty sure I left my heart there
- Favorite food: avocados
- Religion: catholic
- Sexual orientation: bisexual/not into labels
- Single/taken: single, but emotionally taken?
- Favorite book: ooh… probably alice’s adventures in wonderland or the catcher in the rye
- Eye color: hazel/brown?
- Favorite movie: the breakfast club
- Favorite TV show: pretty little liars or dance moms or grey’s anatomy, but NOT GLUM
- Favorite band/singer: demi lovato demi lovato demi lovato demi lovato
- Random fact about me: i’m bilingual
- Favorite day of the year: new year’s eve because it feels like a whole new beginning
- Favorite colour: turquoise
- If I have any pets; if so, their names: a little pup named coco and apparently now two goldfish that my little sister named rapunzel and flynn (great names for fish)
- What I’m listening to right now: i’m not
- Last movie I’ve watched: the little mermaid
- What’s my ringtone: the basic iphone tone
- Favorite male character from a TV show: caleb rivers my baby boo boo
- Favorite female character from a TV show: santana lopez because she is fire
- What my name means: i’m pretty sure my name means something stupid like “son of adam” cool
- Favorite superhero: who’s the lesbian one? her.
- Celebrity crush: every celebrity because i don’t know what’s in the water over in LA but it’s working…
S: This is not planned.
A: I just know her that well.
This is what I thought from day 1 about Lea and Naya. I think they both have type A personalities and that either attracts or does the opposite. It's clear that they both hung is different groups since season 1. And it's not that they don't get along (I think we've witnessed their good times as well) but I do think they are not exactly each other's cup of tea. And honestly, they are both not petty enough to not act strictly professional about it. So people are making a big deal out of nothing.
Hm, I could see this- the whole Type A personality thing. I always just assumed they were friends cause I’ve seen pics of them at the gym and what not, but then I got weird asks about Naya’s tweet and was like …whaaaa?? Hahahaha.
Also… Can we talk about how my phone autocorrects to NAYA’S in caps bc I obviously must flail about her in caps too much. :-P
Late night chat
What are your opinions on Naya + Lea’s friendship? Are they friends orrrrr…?
Meanwhile, Heather and Naya will have a moment when Brittany and Santana look at each other wistfully while left alone in the classroom.